Key Steps and Timelines for Buyers
- Step1: Register by January 13th to guarantee your meeting selections
- Step 2: Review Irish company profiles online and make your meeting shortlist
- Step 3: Agree your meeting selection with your Bord Bia contact by January 13th
Marketplace International 2012 is a unique opportunity.
This is a must attend, 1 day event for buyers looking to discover the diverse range of Irish foods that are skilfully produced by families of farmers and producers in every corner of our green and fertile island. Come see us and meet a new generation of Irish food producers who share a pride for the unique character of their local region, a deep respect for nature and a passion for pure ingredients.
We guarantee you will discover great food and drink, the remarkable stories behind them and new ways to grow your categories.
Marketplace International 2012 will feature:
- A showcase of over 170 Irish Suppliers including craft and artisan companies representing a broad range of product categories
- Bespoke one-day itineraries, guaranteeing a minimum of 10 short introductory meetings with potential suppliers
- The opportunity to network with 380+ industry peers
- The chance to be the first to market with product, pack and format innovation
- An option to extend the stay to visit suppliers or retailers in the greater Dublin area